Gienie Clinical Decontamination
OUTBREAKS, TERMINAL CLEANS
Gienie Clinical is your fast cost effective solution
Uses for Gienie Clinical®
- Aged Care
- Public Transport
- Property Maintenance
- Offices/Work Space
- Cruise Ships
- Safe and easy to use
- Non Toxic, Non Flammable
- No Capital Cost
- No Labour Cost
- Single Canister effective up to 50 cubic metres
- Works in small areas
- Bio-degradable Fluid & Recyclable Canister
- Very cost effective Easy Set up – Completed
Available in: 100ml, 250ml
Easy Set up – Completed in 60 Minutes – No Labour Cost!
A “Press and Leave” solution is targeted for use specifically in healthcare environments where infections are known to commonly occur e.g. hospitals, ambulances, doctor’s surgeries, dentists and care/nursing homes, toilets and shower rooms.
Using Gienie clinical ® could not be simpler. Place in the area to be treated, press a release valve and then leave.
Our unique and powerful non toxic and non corrosive biocide formula, is then released to attack and destroy infected area with excellent results.
- NO Laundering of Curtains
- NO Steam cleaning of Carpets
- NO In-house Labour Cost
- NO Manual cleaning of surfaces post treatment
- Everything insitu DECONTAMINATED
- Fast – Multiple rooms complete in under an hour
- Air Quality treated as well
- Available 24/7
- Onsite within hours of your first call
Compliance Notice: The Gienie clinical canister has been tested in accordance with BS EN 13697, BS EN 1276 and BS EN 1650
Copyright Sterrimatt 2018 | Tel: 1300 132 908 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org